Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Typography







This is the word I decided to choose money. I chose money because this is what everyone strives for in life and it's what runs the world. Without money no one would be happy. In both pictures I used photoshop.

Bottom Picture: I added black backgrounds to make the letters o, n and e to stand out. I painted half the letter m and y to give a nice contrast. With the money symbols I had a back shadow with a little grain to give a tiny effect.

Top Picture: For this picture the typography is in color and not with the black and white theme. I used a see through font so you can at least see the money. I used the dripping font because it gives the effect of how money can disappear or how rich people can have money but it can make them sad. I blurred out the face in the bill image to show how it's not important who is on the bill. I stuck to the color green because it represents money.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your project idea is amazing! (although I'm commenting somewhere else in your blog, lol). I've seen some of your work in class and I really think the final result will rock everybody's socks! Keep up the good work :)